Terms and Conditions
Please carefully read the Conditions of Sale set forth below and then acknowledge your understanding and acceptance.
1. All prospective buyers are strongly advised to examine any property which they are interested in before the auction takes place. All items are available for viewing by contacting auctioneer and scheduling a time to preview items on Military Base. No person will be allowed to preview items without scheduling a time with auctioneer. Contact Bobby Rosenbusch to schedule time to preview items at 254-681-7800.
2. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer shall be the purchaser. Rosenbusch Auctioneer service reserves the right to reject any bid. The auctioneer in his/her sole discretion may determine to re-offer any lot in dispute. In the event of any dispute, the auctioneer`s record of the bids shall be accepted as conclusive.
3. The auctioneer reserves the right in its sole discretion at any time before bidding commences to withdraw combine or divide any lot.
4. At the fall of the auctioneer's hammer, title will pass to the highest bidder, and the bidder thereupon assumes full risk and responsibility for the property, including the obligation to immediately pay the full price plus commissions and taxes, if applicable.
5. A charge of 13% buyers premium will be added to the final bid price, and is payable by the buyer.
6. Visa, MasterCard, discover, American Express, Wire transfers. Payment must be made on all items by 5:00 pm the following day of sale (March 20, 2014) all items will be sold by central standard time. At the close of sale winning bidder will be contacted by valid email with payment instructions of item won.
7. Sales tax
There is no sales tax charged on any items in this sell due to items being government owned, and sold on government property.
8. Rosenbusch Auction services not provide shipping services, buyers are responsible for shipping arrangements, and any/all shipping charges are the responsibility of the buyer. It is the buyer responsibility to make all arrangements. The removal of this property will be coordinated through the Solution Prevention Center with Keith White at 254-286-5993. All components from the breaker box forward will need to be removed and the real estate left clean of any trash or unwanted components. Successful buyer will need to furnish or obtain any and all equipment needed for the removal. Solution Prevention will only act in an advisory capacity.
9. The property is sold in "as is, where is" condition and without recourse, and neither auctioneer, nor the consignor makes any representations or warranties, express or implied, as to catalogue description, attribution, authenticity, provenance, origin, size, age or condition of any of the property offered for sale. It is the responsibility of the purchaser, prior to the auction, to examine the property and make a determination as to the value, condition, description, authenticity, provenance, origin, size and age of the property
10. "This is an internet-only auction. All bidding activity will take place online."
DO NOT WAIT until the last day to register for this auction. You may lose out on bidding if there are any complications with the system. You can register and then wait to place a bid but it is very important to get registered as soon as possible. This auction will be a soft close sale: At the time of closing of auction if buyer bids the sale will be extended for 3 additional minutes, if no other buyer bids sale will close. Sale will stay open until no bidder bids in the 3 minute time limit.
By registering to bid or placing a bid, you agree to be bound by all of these terms & conditions and any other announced terms and conditions of sale or rules of the site. All internet bidders agree that bids placed on the internet shall have the same legal effect as if they were in attendance at the auction in person. ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU BID. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS AND NO RETURNS!!!
A valid credit card is required to bid. Your card will be checked before you are allowed to participate.